- 15 Students Qualified for IOQ 2020-21 Part - II INDAIN NATIONAL OLYMPIAD (INO) which includes 8 students in Chemistry, 5 students in Astronomy & 2 students in Physics.
- Ankan Sarkar & Monil Lodha both are selected in Physics & Chemistry.
- Kushagra Gupta succeeded in Chemistry & Astronomy both.
- Harsh Bihany, Navneet Raj, Prakhyaat Prajapat, Swastik Singhal & Pranav Jain qualified for next stage in Chemistry.
- Arnav Pati, Aditya Vats, Puruhottam Sharma & Dwitimaya Sahoo are qualified in Astronomy
Total Number of students who have been shortlisted for evaluation of answer script in various subjects are 341 in Physics, 310 in Chemistry, 257 in Astronomy Group A & 251 in Astronomy Group B.