Through RTGS / NEFT
In case of R-NET, this option is available after confirm selection in R-NET. In case of Direct Admission this option is available after the Form has been scanned at Reliable (Offline) or Form No. has been generated (Online).
Through Cash Deposition in Bank
Fee in cash can also be deposited at any Branch of HDFC Bank after downloading Fee Challan from our website. (Bank Charges Extra)
Through Credit / Debit Card at office premises
Fee can also be deposited at Reliable office by swiping Credit Card / Debit Card. ( No Extra Charges ).
Through CTS Cheque
Fee can also be deposited through Single Crossed CTS Cheque of the requisite amount at our Admission Office .
- CTS Cheque should be in favour of "RELIABLE INSTITUTE" from Nationalized Bank, payable at Kota.
- Student must write his/her Name, Form Number, Mobile No. on the back side of CTS Cheque.
- Please ensure balance in the account before depositing the Fee by Cheque. cutting & over writing is not allowed. CTS Cheque should be issued from the bank account of either student himself or his/her father / mother only (Third party cheque not allowed).
- BY POST: CTS Cheque can be sent through post / courier. Make sure that FEE must be received at our Admission Office three days before the course commencement date.
- BY HAND: To deposit CTS Cheque by hand at our office, first the student has to collect a pre-printed fee challan from our Admission Office and fill it carefully before depositing.
Important Points to Remember
- Fee Deposition Time: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM.
- In case of Cheque Return by any reason , Student will not be allowed in class with immediate effect & legal action will be taken under the Negotiable Instrument Act. ( CTS Cheque Return charge ₹ 500)
In Case of R-NET : Fee can be deposited only after qualifying the Test for courses where R-NET (Reliable National Entrance Test) is applicable.
Student may deposit their fee through any one of the above modes.