How to Apply for Scholarship
- Scholarship Eligibility Criteria are mentioned in the relevant Course Page of this Course Booklet and on our website.
- Prescribed Scholarship Application Form can be obtained from our Admission Office.
- Scholarship request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- To avail the scholarship, student has to produce required Documents in Original for Verification & submit Photocopy (as mentioned below) along with the Scholarship Application form at the earliest at our Admission Office.
- Last date to submit Scholarship Application Form is 30/09/2021. No application for scholarship thereafter shall be accepted in any case.
- Students of whom Result of X Board / XII Board / JEE (Main) 2021 / JEE Advanced 2021 is awaited at the time of Admission can also Apply for Scholarship at later stage (before last date) with the below mentioned documents, if eligible.
- In case of Applying for Scholarship after taking Admission you can avail scholarship either:
- At the time of paying Second Installment, or
- By applying for Scholarship Disbursement.
- Disbursement of Scholarship will be credited in Father / Mother / Student Bank Account by September 2021 or 1 month from the date of Application (whichever is
later) through NEFT / RTGS only. For this you have to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook first page copy along with scholarship form.
- Scholarship provided on the basis of Class X / Class XII (result declared in 2021) will be provided in Current Academic Session (2021-22) only.
- Scholarship provided on the basis of CBSE XII Board / ICSE XII Board (TS01, TS02, TS0410, TS0610, TS0415, TS0615, ES01, ES02, ES0410, ES0610, ES0415,
ES0615 ) will be counted on the basis of aggregate of all subjects as mentioned in
- Scholarship provided on the basis of JEE (Main) 2021 / JEE (Advanced) 2021 will be provided only in Current Academic Session (2021-22) only.
- Scholarship awarded in R-NET will be on the basis of students performance.
- The Scholarship amount will be calculated on either: (a) Total amount in case of installment payment, OR (b) Lump sum amount in one-time payment.
- Scholarship for siblings will be available only for real brother / sister (s).
A student is eligible for only one scholarship at a time, No two criteria can be clubbed to avail deduction in Fee at Reliable Institute.
Documents required for availing the Scholarship along with SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
|Scholarship Code||Documents Required|
|TS01, TS02, TS0410, TS0610, TS0415, TS0615 ES01, ES02, ES0410, ES0610, ES0415, ES0615||Original Marksheet of X / XII (Session 2021 Only) along with photo copy & Board Certificates.|
|TS14, TS15, ES14, ES15||Letter of Acceptance by NTSE & Certificate issued by NTSE.|
|TS07, ES07||Photocopy of JEE(Advanced) 2021 Admit Card along with Original Admit Card for verification. Printout of JEE(Advanced) 2021 Result published on website.|
|TS08, ES25||Photocopy of JEE(Main) 2021 Admit Card along with Original Admit Card for verification. Printout of JEE(Main) 2021 Result published on website.|
|TS16, TS17, TS18, TS19, TS35, ES16, ES17, ES18, ES19, ES35, PS03, PS06, PS08, PS09, PS35, PS36, PRERMO15||Letter or Certificate issued by HBCSE, KVPY & Olympiad Foundations. Applicable for one time only.|
|TS24, ES24, PS10||Any of the following for verifying the parent name: Birth Certificate / Aadhaar Card / School Marksheet / X/XII Class Marksheet.|
|TS31, ES31, PS31||No Documents required.|